Christmas moment, ever. (or fill in your own adjective)
We’d love to publish your Christmas story at Segullah (we’ll be featuring these all month!). Please submit your guest post to maralise 7 at aol dot com.
And of course, Merry Christmas!
- Hey, all you writers and bloggers out there, read this! If you would like to submit a guest post for Blog Segullah, we would love to hear from you!...
- Posts of Christmas Past Merry Christmas! If you’re online and need a Segullah fix, here are some posts from Christmas past. We wish...
- Call for submissions: May & June Up Close We need you! Up Close is your chance to share you voice with us. We are currently seeking submissions for...
Search the Blog
Find us on these aggregators
The Editors Pick..
Banner Art: Caitlin connolly
- November 2013 Editorial and Table of Contents November 9, 2013It’s early November, and I find myself on a street in downtown Milwaukee, holding my friend’s dog on a leash ... keep reading
- Fog November 9, 2013Through the ocean mist, I heard boisterous young male voices. Rather than muffle the sounds, the heavy fog seemed to ... keep reading
- Parallax November 9, 2013—an apparent difference in the position of an object when viewed along different lines of sight I cannot see the ... keep reading
- We all Hate to be Alone September 1, 2006we all hate to be alone, oh my child. i feel your heart knock against my hand, your shrieks to ... keep reading
More Kinds of Segullah
Segullah Sampler–selected posts by LDS Women on their blogs
- The New Day — Chapter 4
- Women and the Priesthood
- “I Take Up My Pen”: Zion’s Printing and Publishing Co., 1941
- “… To All People” (Part 1)
- International Baccalaureate: Notes From The Trenches, Part 7; Extracurriculars
- My first job(s), or, I owe my soul to the company store
- Let us eat pie
- When dreams come true
- Rescued From Exploitation
- International Baccalaureate: Notes From the Trenches, Part 6; College Credit?
- Book Review: Someone by Alice McDermott
- Book Review: David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell
- Just Say Amen Already
- Book Review: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- International Baccalaureate: Notes From the Trenches, Part 5; Weighted Grades