Posted by Angie | April 10, 2007 | Comments Off
The deadline for Segullah’s fall issue is April 21st. Check out our submission guidelines. We’re hoping to read your essays and poetry on the topic of consecration.
- Time is Running Out to get your submission to us for the spring/summer 2012 issue of Segullah. The theme for the issue is...
- Congratulations to… …LW and Abbie, winners of our Consecration issue contest! If anyone else would like to subscribe to our print...
- Want to write for Segullah? Read Segullah! We’ve been busy reading over the great submissions we’ve received for Roots and Branches, our Spring issue. As I...
Search the Blog
Find us on these aggregators
The Editors Pick..
Banner Art: Caitlin connolly
detail from pieces by Featured artist from the summer/fall 2013 edition of the online journal.
- November 2013 Editorial and Table of Contents November 9, 2013It’s early November, and I find myself on a street in downtown Milwaukee, holding my friend’s dog on a leash ... keep reading
- Fog November 9, 2013Through the ocean mist, I heard boisterous young male voices. Rather than muffle the sounds, the heavy fog seemed to ... keep reading
- Parallax November 9, 2013—an apparent difference in the position of an object when viewed along different lines of sight I cannot see the ... keep reading
- We all Hate to be Alone September 1, 2006we all hate to be alone, oh my child. i feel your heart knock against my hand, your shrieks to ... keep reading
More Kinds of Segullah
Segullah Sampler–selected posts by LDS Women on their blogs
- The New Day — Chapter 5
- Book Review: Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
- “I Take Up My Pen”: Phillips & Kimball Co., 1900
- They Had Sunday School Questions, 1919 (part 3)
- Women and the Priesthood
- International Baccalaureate: Notes From The Trenches, Part 7; Extracurriculars
- My first job(s), or, I owe my soul to the company store
- Let us eat pie
- When dreams come true
- Rescued From Exploitation
- International Baccalaureate: Notes From the Trenches, Part 6; College Credit?
- Book Review: Someone by Alice McDermott
- Book Review: David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell
- Just Say Amen Already
- International Baccalaureate: Notes From the Trenches, Part 5; Weighted Grades