Posted by Angie | January 23, 2007 | Comments Off
The submissions deadline for our summer issue is February 1st. We’re hoping to hear from you!
- Dating. Courtship. Marriage. Dating. Courtship. Marriage. How do you get there, and once you do, what do you do then? What is...
- Calling All Writers The deadline for Segullah’s fall issue is April 21st. Check out our submission guidelines. We’re hoping to read your...
- …That Lovin’ Feeling? Have you got it? Have you lost it? Are you still looking for it? Then we want to hear...
Search the Blog
Find us on these aggregators
The Editors Pick..
Banner Art: Caitlin connolly
detail from pieces by Featured artist from the summer/fall 2013 edition of the online journal.
- November 2013 Editorial and Table of Contents November 9, 2013It’s early November, and I find myself on a street in downtown Milwaukee, holding my friend’s dog on a leash ... keep reading
- Fog November 9, 2013Through the ocean mist, I heard boisterous young male voices. Rather than muffle the sounds, the heavy fog seemed to ... keep reading
- Parallax November 9, 2013—an apparent difference in the position of an object when viewed along different lines of sight I cannot see the ... keep reading
- We all Hate to be Alone September 1, 2006we all hate to be alone, oh my child. i feel your heart knock against my hand, your shrieks to ... keep reading
More Kinds of Segullah
Segullah Sampler–selected posts by LDS Women on their blogs
- They Had Sunday School Questions, 1919 (part 3)
- Advent: A Little More Spirit
- Star of Evening
- Women and the Priesthood
- International Baccalaureate: Notes From The Trenches, Part 7; Extracurriculars
- My first job(s), or, I owe my soul to the company store
- Let us eat pie
- When dreams come true
- Rescued From Exploitation
- International Baccalaureate: Notes From the Trenches, Part 6; College Credit?
- Book Review: Someone by Alice McDermott
- Book Review: David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell
- Just Say Amen Already
- Book Review: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- International Baccalaureate: Notes From the Trenches, Part 5; Weighted Grades